The basis for a public competition is first finding out the needs of your company. Once we have determined your wishes, we can draw up a timeline for the project. Depending on the complexity of the position, the recruitment and selection process can last 3-4 weeks. As a result, we can provide you with at least 3-5 candidates who meet the criteria to proceed with the competition. The candidates are hired with a guarantee period. If it turns out that the employee is not suited to the position, we will replace them during the guarantee period without an extra fee.
If you wish, the entire recruitment and selection process can be confidential, i.e. we will not disclose the name of the employer.
Our recruitment process involves the following steps:
- Publishing a job ad on the employment websites CV Keskus and CV-Online.
- Pre-selection and sorting of CVs according to your criteria.
- The first phone conversation with potential candidates.
- Meeting with suitable candidates: interviews and background checks.
- Introducing suitable candidates so that you could make your final decision and confirmation.
- Rejection calls to candidates who were not chosen.
In addition to employment websites, at a special price you can opt to have job ads placed in all the biggest publications in Estonia.