The headhunting service is primarily used to find specialists and fill leading positions. The benefits of headhunting compared to regular recruitment competitions are client confidentiality and a specific direction, which first and foremost improves the quality of the candidates. In order to find the best candidates on the job market, we determine fields of interest or specific companies and people. Since we cooperate with international partners, we have plenty of contacts to extend the search to foreign countries.
Our standard headhunting process involves the following steps:
- Mapping the desired profile with you as the client.
- Making a list of companies and fields that are of interest to you.
- Submitting the list of companies and fields to you for confirmation.
- Carrying out the research process.
- Submitting a list of determined candidates to you for confirmation.
- Having the first phone conversation with potential candidates.
- Submitting a candidate suitability report to you.
- Meeting with suitable candidates: interviews and background checks.
- Introducing suitable candidates to you.
- Organising the next interview rounds.
- Your final decision and confirmation.
- Rejection calls to candidates who were not chosen.